the information we collect
- includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender
- includes billing address, mailing address, email address and telephone numbers
- includes bank account and payment card details
- includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
- includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- includes information about how you use our website, products and services
- Marketing and Communications
- includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
You can also register via Facebook, in which case we will also access information including, but not limited to, your interests, events, likes and friends.
how your information is used
As is true of most websites, it will be possible to gather information about your computer or device such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. This information may be used to:
- fulfil your product and service orders;
- to evaluate the statistics of the Events and to inform Event Organisers about attendance and general performance of the Events;
- drive future product development in line with our customer platform and technology use;
- respond to customer service questions or concerns;
- send out a newsletter or occasional product alerts or marketing communications;
- improve the Website or Services and our marketing efforts; and/or
Certain features of the Website (such as uploading or downloading content) may need to access information on your computer or device in order to work. By using such functionality, you consent to Ticketpass accessing your device and information. If we can, we will ask you before the Website accesses your device or information.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications whilst you hold an account with Ticketpass). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We will make all reasonable endeavours to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Ticketpass is not responsible for any leak or disclosure of information due to user error or third party accessing Ticketpass. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. We cannot guarantee the security of your data and we will notify in case of security breach. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services via the Website or our Services. Once your account has been deleted, we will only retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer hold your personal information, contact us at email@example.com.
Our Website and Services are not intended for persons under the age of 13 years of age. No one under 13 years is permitted to provide any information via our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we subsequently discover that we have collected or received personal information from a person under the age of 13, we will delete that information immediately. If a person under the age of majority i.e. 18 years of age wishes to use our Website and Services, they must do so under the direct supervision of an adult (preferably a parent or legal guardian) who will provide us with their personal information. We refer you to our Terms and Conditions for further details of the age restrictions in the use of our website.
When you create an Event, a public Event will be displayed on Ticketpass homepage. Private events will not display on the homepage. Both can be shared by email and on social media by you and your attendees and therefore your Events cannot be completely confidential. Your Events are stored on a secure server. We do not sell your Events information. Sometimes, our authorised staff will review the content of Events to make sure they fulfil with our Terms and Conditions.
Information we collect may be transferred to, stored and/or processed in any country or territory where one or more of our partners or third party service providers (for example, our hosting company) are located or maintain facilities, including destinations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
We may contact you from time to time about Ticketpass, including marketing messages relating to Ticketpass. We will do this electronically, for example by email.
We may contact you with information about our products and services (and those of specially selected parties that may be of interest to you, in line with your marketing contact preferences provided to us either through the Website or by emailing us. All such communications will come from Ticketpass.
You may tell us at any time if you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us by contacting us at the email below or by following any instructions we may include in the messages we send to you.
use of location data
The Website may make use of location data sent from your mobile device. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for Ticketpass on your mobile device. If you use these services, you consent to us and our partners’ and licensees’ transmission, collection, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based and road traffic-based products and services.